HUDA DIDACTIC RADIOLOGICAL PHYSICS COURSES
DARMOUTH-HITCHCOCK MEDICAL CENTER, LEBANON NH
Virtual attendance anywhere via Webex™
• Each didactic course consists of 12 hours of lectures presented by Dr Walter Huda over a weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
• Courses use a flipped class room philosophy, using the three parts of the 4th Edition of Dr Huda’s Review of Radiological Physics (Foundations; X-ray Imaging; & Advanced Modalities).
• Each course covers 6 of the 18 chapters in this new 4th edition, which has been rewritten to reflect the clinically relevant physics required in ABR examinations (i.e., Core, Qualifying, and MOC). The 4th edition is now available from the publisher at a discount rate for attendees of any of these three didactic courses at http://bit.ly/1PUcTVN.
• Dr Huda will assume that ALL attendees have read the text material prior to attending the course.
• Lectures provide selected highlights of each topic, as well as 20 multiple-choice questions (i.e., 240 questions per course).
• Time is reserved for resident questions via Webex™ texting.
• A handout of the didactic material will be distributed prior to the course (pdf).
• Registered participants will view the presentation by logging onto WebEx™, and answer questions on their own tablets or smartphones using RSNA Diagnosis Live™ web-based audience response software.
• At the completion of each course, participants can log onto RSNA Diagnosis Live™, review each question including their answer, as well as the group answers submitted by all participants.
• The Foundations course is ideal for residents towards the end of their first year of residency.
• The X-ray Imaging course is ideal for residents at the beginning of their second year of residency or third year depending on prior exposure
• The Advanced Modalities course is ideal for residents at the beginning of their third year of residency.
The current schedule is as follows:
Foundations 3rd/4th June 2017
Advanced Modalities 10th/11th September 2016
X-ray Imaging 17th/18th September 2016
Courses start daily at 10:00 am ending by 5:00 pm EST, and consist of six 1-hour classes with breaks for lunch.
Courses are based from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon NH, and cost $95 per resident. To register and pay by credit card go to https://dhradiology.knack.com/courses.
Send general enquires about registration to email@example.com
For educational matters, contact Dr Walter Huda at firstname.lastname@example.org.